- Take Our Online Survey.
- All Locations Open:
Call Now: (855) 8-URGENT
Alliance Urgent Care is part of OneHealth Urgent Care, Inc. One Health Urgent Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capital Group Holdings, Inc. a public company traded under the symbol CGHC
Urgent Care Services
Alliance Urgent Care provides high quality comprehensive medical care for non-life threatening illness or injury without an appointment seven days a week. As a member of the community, Alliance Urgent Care also offers school and sports physicals and we provides a complete scope of service for occupational related illness and injury.
To ensure this level of comprehensive care, Alliance Urgent Care guarantees that all patients at all times will be seen by board certified providers experienced in urgent care and occupational medicine. Each state of the art clinic utilizes digital radiography (x-ray) and an integrated electronic medical record and is staffed by knowledgeable and courteous medical personnel who are experts in patient care.
Typical urgent care conditions include:
- Upper respiratory illnesses
- Sore throats
- Skin infections
- Gynecological infections
- Allergic reactions
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urinary tract Infections
- Abdominal pain
- Non-cardiac chest pain
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Medication refills
- And more…
Call with any questions
- Uncomplicated fractures/dislocations
- Laceration repair
- Foreign body removal
- Animal and insect bites
- Minor burns
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Ingrown nails
- On-site digital x-ray
- 12 lead EKG
- SVN therapy
- Pulse oximetry
- Oxygen administration
- Intramuscular antibiotics and pain medications
- Common laboratory assays with full phlebotomy processing
- Tetanus booster
- Intravenous fluid
- Urine drug screen collection with Medical Review Officer on staff
- Specialist referral
Worker Injury Care
At Alliance Urgent Care we understand that on the job injuries can be costly to your business and decrease productivity. To help minimize the impact of worker injuries on your business Alliance offers the following:
- Your employee will always see a board certified provider.
- Providers who are knowledgeable about OSHA recordability and provide the most appropriate conservative care.
- We’re open 7 days a week so we’ll be here when you need us.
- Staff who understand that time is valuable. We strive to minimize wait times.
- Most durable medical equipment such as splints, crutches and braces can be provided to the patient at the time of service.
- On-site x-ray services for chest and extremities.
- Information regarding work restrictions available to you within an hour of the patient’s treatment.
- Drug screening and Medical Review Officer services upon request.
- Referrals to the specialists and physical therapists of your choice
(This list is meant to be a general guide and is not all inclusive. Please contact the office with any questions.)